Discover a Legacy of Culinary Delight with Our Broccoli Di Cicco Seed! Bring the Italian countryside to your garden with our non-GMO, heirloom-quality Broccoli Di Cicco Seed. With its tender stalks, flavorful buds, and nutrient-dense composition, Broccoli Di Cicco is a treasured variety that has graced gardens and tables for generations.
Garden Gourmet Treasure Features:
- Heirloom & Flavorful: Broccoli Di Cicco is an heirloom variety, cherished for its tender, flavorful stalks and buds, perfect for an array of dishes.
- Non-GMO & Superior Quality: Our seeds are non-GMO and meticulously chosen for high germination rates and vigorous growth, promising a bountiful harvest.
- Nutrient-Dense Delight: Rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, Broccoli Di Cicco is a nutritional powerhouse that supports a healthy lifestyle.
- Continuous Harvest: This variety offers a prolonged harvest period, allowing you to enjoy fresh broccoli over an extended season.
- Culinary Versatility: Ideal for steaming, sautéing, roasting, or using in soups and salads, its culinary applications are endless.
Perfect for Health Enthusiasts & Culinary Adventurers: Our Broccoli Di Cicco Seed is an exceptional choice for health enthusiasts seeking nutrient-rich ingredients and culinary adventurers looking to bring authentic, heirloom flavors to their dishes.
Cultivate Culinary Heritage: Plant these broccoli seeds in fertile, well-draining soil with full sun. Space plants properly to ensure good air circulation and water moderately. Harvest the central head first to encourage side shoots to develop.
Garden tips and stories: https://seedsandsoilorganics.com/category/alaska-seed-company/
Known as mini broccoli and a non traditional sprouting broccoli type
A 3-4″ main head with many side shoots. Pinch the main head to encourage side shoot development
These are very large plants and require a lot of space (2 sq foot minimum)
Sow seeds 1/4″ deep. Start seeds indoors in late winter or early Spring for a fall harvest
1/4 tsp per packet (roughly 20-50 seeds)