Forget-Me-Not Seeds (Myosotis alpestris) – Alaska’s Wildflower Treasure
Discover the ethereal beauty of Alaska’s wildflowers with the enchanting Forget-Me-Not seeds!
Alaska’s pristine landscapes are sprinkled with the delicate blue blossoms of the Forget-Me-Not. As an emblem of true and undying love, these stunning wildflowers, also known by their scientific name, Myosotis alpestris, captivate with their sheer elegance. When you plant these Alaska seeds, you’re not just cultivating flowers; you’re weaving a tapestry of memories and wild Alaskan beauty right in your own garden.
- Native Alaskan Wildflower: Celebrate the essence of the Last Frontier in full bloom.
- Versatile Growth: Thrives in various soil conditions, from garden beds to containers.
- Pollinator Friendly: Attract bees, butterflies, and other beneficial insects.
- Preparation: Begin by choosing a well-draining site with full sun to partial shade exposure.
- Sowing: Scatter the seeds on the surface of the soil, pressing them lightly for good seed-to-soil contact, but do not cover them completely. Myosotis alpestris seeds need light to germinate.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, but not soggy, during the germination period.
- Germination: Expect to see sprouts in 14-21 days, depending on the local conditions.
- Spacing: Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, thin them out to about 6-8 inches apart to give them room to flourish.
- Care: While the Forget-Me-Not is relatively low-maintenance, ensure it receives regular water, especially during dry spells. Deadhead spent blooms to encourage continuous flowering.
Bring a Touch of Alaska to Your Garden!
With these Alaska seeds, you’ll enjoy the timeless allure of Alaska wildflowers, epitomized in the gentle blossoms of the Forget-Me-Not. Let the tales of the wild Alaskan landscapes unfurl in your backyard.
Open Pollinated: 75-85 Days
Short lived perennial
Sow seeds 1/16″ and cover lightly
Space plants 6″-12″ apart
Min .1 gram per packet